Thursday, January 17, 2013

Something Good out of the bad

Good morning dear ones.... well I am wide awake... haven't slept a wink!!  Those steroid shots do that to me for a day or so.....

Y'all may remember how God healed me of the high fever.... and I said I didn't know why it wasn't a "complete healing" but I said I wanted God's Will to be done.....

So I went to the Doctor's office yesterday, and, wouldn't you know it, my Mom and I got to witness to a man and his wife....got to share scriptures with them, and invited them to church....

So my Awesome God  brought something good from this sickness..... and I praise Him for it!

He is so Wise and Good, All the Time!

I've tried to make good use of some of this sick time, too... while in bed, yesterday.... have made some cards.... and worked on music flashcards for the kids I teach piano....

I surely missed going to church last night, though.... but I talked to the Lord from my sickbed and He heard my heart's cry and strengthened me.... there's nothing in the world like talking to the Savior!

Well, it's only 7:40 a.m.!!!! hmmmm... think I'll go and try to close my eyes and see if it works this time.... tee hee!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are so much better, God's timing is perfect!! and our days are ordained by HIm! The steroids I know about, they always gave me so much energy and lack of sleep.~sweet dreams~smile~
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete