Sunday, January 13, 2013

Flu update

Praise the Lord!  I called my pastor this morning, and told him how sick I was feeling, and he said he would pray.... and I went back to bed and took my temp and it was still pretty high..... well, I fell asleep and woke up in a sweat!  yep..... the fever was gone, thank the Lord!  I figured out the time it happened and it was about the time the church prays together......

I am so thankful!  still have an ear ache and sore throat.... but haven't had the fever and body aches any more!!!!

I am believing God to bring me through this! Yes, He could have taken away all of it..... I don't know know why He didn't, but He knows best..... and I trust Him completely! I feel lots better without that terrible aching, though.....

thanks for all the prayers and good wishes!

Hugs,
Jenni

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are sick Jenni :o( drink a lot of liquids so you don't get dehydrated and eat chicken soup it will soothe your throat. I'm sending prayers and hugs for a quick recovery. Take care sweets, hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord you are much better, still praying.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete