Friday, January 18, 2013

Hmm.... trying a different way to upload some pix!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!! YAY! I am sitting here like a monkey doing a math problem.... but I finally figured out how to add some photos to the blog even though the browse button isn't working the regular old way!!!!! And aren't these photos hilarious????? I was bored and playing with the camera... had unearthed some old "prop" goofy glasses.... and just tried them on for size!!! Yep, I think I am definitely on the mend from this Flu thing.... thank God!!! Now, let's see if this works..... Jenni

Happy Dance!!!!!!!  It did!!!!  It really did work!!! Don't laugh!  If you knew how little I actually know about the computer you'd totally understand......

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute!! :) LOVE IT!! :) Thanks for the smile today!
    On another note: no, I wasn't able to go to the homegoing. My parents headed out yesterday though.
    I'm going to a baby shower today. We have a new little one coming next month and another new little one coming in Sept. Church-growth!! LOL (one way or another! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. thanks, M! I usually despise photos of myself, but thought these were chuckle worthy.... so put them up so y'all could have a grin!

    Yep, good Church Growth through precious little "new members", huh??? LOVE it!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete