Friday, January 27, 2012

Some thoughts...




Another Spring - y wall hanger I did for fun... I am sort of stuck on birds and bird's nests this year.... it reminds me of how my Father in Heaven even takes note of the little birds when they fall from their nests..... nothing escapes His notice! Some days I get to looking around me and thinking about all the wonders He has created..... and my finite mind just can't take it all in..... He is so amazing.... everything He made is beautiful and has a purpose! No wonder He looked at what He had made during the Creation and "saw that it was good"!

And to think that He cares about you and me.... OH! I never ever want to lose the wonder of it... Some days when I'm praying, it hits me..... "I am actually talking to the God of the Universe.... the Creator of all..... the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.... and He is listening to me! Wow!"

What a Good, Kind, Loving and Merciful Savior He is........

I'm just sharing some thoughts with you this morning..... thank you for taking the time to read them, dear friend of my heart......

Well, I have a dentist appointment later today, (definitely not on my list of fun things to do, because my jaws always hurt from opening wide..... but I do have a great dentist! so that helps)) and then my Sister and I are supposed to go and pet sit this evening through the weekend.... so I will get lots of hugs and kisses from the cute pupster Jazz, and the kitty Alex.... I hope you have a great weekend!





7 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni! I loved reading this!! What a beautiful way to start my morning. Can you imagine the beauty of God's creation before man had a chance to begin destroying it?! God is Amazing! Have fun with Jazz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bobbi! Yes, wouldn't it have been neat to see like the Garden of Eden, and the rest of the world just after God had Created it?

    Wow! I imagine it was beautiful beyond belief!

    thanks for visiting!
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jenni finally i found you friend..my blog had cliches..hope this one works..i missed you and others i lost ...sorry friend..welcome back..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Soraya! I was missing you too, and didn't know how to find your blog either! But finally saw a comment you had posted on another blog....

    Wow! I am so happy to have found you again, too!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work as always, Your thoughts about our heavenly Father are always so encouraging, I see so many of His creations on my daily walks. Thanks for sharing, hope you enjoyed this special time with your sister and of our furry friends. And they do love to give us lots of love. smile~
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenni,
    I love reading your blog, you inspire me. I too could not live without my creator, do not understand how some folks do, they just haven't discovered Him yet, so sad. Hugs...Lu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, dear ladies, Sue and Lu.... I am just sitting here,waiting to go to work, and listening to the pitter patter of the rain...

    Thanks for visiting and leaving such wonderful comments... y'all are such good bloggy friends!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete