Monday, January 2, 2012

Turning everything upside down!



This photo of a neat - looking pot in our friend Kathy's yard reminds me of the way things look around here right now, LOL!.... I am "tearing" into one of my new year's goals today..... culling through, getting rid of, and ultimately giving away, too much STUFF! And I must say it feels pretty good! With God's help I am gonna get more organized in 2012......


So here I go, I'm sorting through my shoes right now, have them all spread over the floor, deciding which ones are "keepers" and which ones someone else would get better use from..... then gonna go through some clothes......


How about you? What are you doing on this second day of the brand new year? Whatever you're up to, remember God loves you, and can give you the strength to accomplish more than you ever dreamed possible.......

8 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a great plan for 2012 Jenni! I would like to accomplish that very same thing. I have way too much stuff! We'll see... Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Bobbi and Gracie! I enjoyed reading about y'all's new year celebrating....

    Got a lot done today, but there is still so much to do!

    Thanks for stopping in!
    Big ol hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading about your "purging" of unnecessary material items, this reminds me that I need to get into that Master bedroom closet of mine and totally de-clutter and reorganize the entire thing! It's going to get done THIS YEAR and soon!

    Thanks for the encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, dear Madame! you are most welcome for the encouragement.... And thank YOU for being such an encouragement to me!!!! Best wishes on that Master bedroom closet... I am with ya! LOL!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and while you're at it, I'll gladly rid you of some of your beautiful purses, maybe a Coach or three. Haha. Good luck with your resolution. I know how tedious that can be, but when it's done you feel wonderful!!!! Love you, girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll keep that in mind, hehe! Hope you are feeling better....

    luv you bunches,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you and your family Jenni!! I think this year I'm going to concentrate on getting some of the things done that I started in previous years...I'm good at starting something but not finishing it. I need to paint the inside of my front door for one... :o)

    I look forward to visiting you in the new year! Have a nice week and don't work to hard...LOL! hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, Jennifer! Happy New Year to you all, too! I have a confession... sometimes I have started things and got realllly involved in it, like Cross - stiching... reallly enjoyed it, got a project started good, and then it sorta fell by the wayside....

    Maybe that's something I'll try to pick up again this year....

    One things for sure, though,I'm looking forward to lots of cozy and fun visits with you at your blog, dear friend!


    Texas hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete