Thursday, January 12, 2012

Handsome Jazz




Here's some pictures of the darling King Charles Spaniel my sister and I pet sit. Isn't he cute? He is very cuddly, which is so wonderful for me, because my heart still misses my own Jazzy....




We had lot of fun last weekend as we took care of this sweet Jazz and his kitty brother Alex. On another note, I am still getting my ACTS together... by that I mean going through and sorting Accumulated Clutter, Things and Stuff.... tee hee! Gonna have another go at it this weekend, Lord willing! While we were pet sitting, Kim and I made a trip to TJ MAXX homegoods store, and I purchased a nifty Lavender shoe caddy that hangs on the door..... this may sound funny, but I decided to keep my collection of body spray and lotions from Bath and Body Works, and Victoria's Secret, in the compartments... (I am ashamed to admit that when I rounded all of the bottles up, I had over fifty) What can I say? I LOVE bath and body products..... and I like being able to mix and match the scents...... at least now they are all organized in the shoe caddy, though, right where I can easily reach them!




How about you?? How are things going in your part of the world?? Is this New Year going well for you and your family? I hope so!




Blessings,


Jenni

11 comments:

  1. Although I am not a dog person, Jazz is certainly a cutie. I like how he is actually posing for the camera, ha, ha! :)

    Wow! You have 50 bottles of bath and body works sprays and lotions in your collection? Well, at least I don't feel so bad now, since I have a "collection" in my bathroom too, though not as many as you, tee hee. :) I guess when it comes to these kinds of things, a girl can't have "just one" can she? :)

    Good luck with your de-cluttering project. I still have to do that too, though the task seems SO daunting, so I keep putting if off, ugh! Shame on me! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! how cuddly he looks, I just want to hug him! I know you had a wonderful time sitting with them and having special time with your sister, I had to smile about your collection of toiletry item, sounds like me. lol my heart just goes out to you about your loss of jazz!

    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenni! What a cutie he is , how could you not fall for a fuzzy face like that :o) I think you may be a hoarder of bath products...LOL! Just like me! welcome to the club! I love philosophy and I'm ashamed to say it(just a little) but I have over 50 bottles too...I like to mix and match and everyday I use a different scent combo...enjoy! hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, dear Madame, Sue, and Jennifer! Thanks for sharing y'all's weaknesses for bath and body products... LOL! Now I don't feel so bad!

    and Jennifer, I'll have to try philosphy prducts... you like them, and I've been meaning to try them... hmm... will have to do that this year!

    Thank y'all so much for visiting, dear friends,

    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jazz is adorable! I'll bet you had so much fun.
    50 bottles? Oh my, girl! You're worse than me.. lol. I love bath and body lotions the best. It sounds like you're doing great at your organizing. Have a great weekend Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uummm...I'm still working on getting Chrtistmas decs down! Haha Between Mom's house and my own place, I just dread it. It was fun putting everything up, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Bobbi and Davina! Y'all are so kind to visit and comment! Luv y'all bunches and lots,

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenni!, I'm still going to visit you and leave comments I just won't be posting stuff...If I decide to post again at some point, my blog will be closed to the public...that way I have control of who is allowed to visit. I have given my email address to those that have asked so here it is if you would like to email me, redvette80@comcast.net I have always enjoyed visiting you so that won't change. Have a beautiful weekend friend! hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Thanks, Jennifer, for remembering to stop by and leave the address! I would love to email you, dear friend.... and thanks for all the encouragement and the friendship you have brought my way.....

    Take care,

    Big ol hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Jenni, Yes trying to get organized around here, want to make new kitchen curtains but haven't found the right fabric yet. Dining Rm. also could use different curtains, so working on that. Got all my bulbs planted and all are now sprouting. So sorry about your Jazz, I have also lost dogs and know the feeling. Hugs...Lu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, dear Lu! Good for you on your organizing.... from what you said I am guessing you can sew? Wow! Now that's one thing I'd really like to learn.... I am so impressed with people that can do it.... to me it is such a useful and beautiful handicraft...

    And thanks for the thoughts about my Jazz... I appreciate it....

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete