Monday, September 27, 2010

There Is Hope!

My heart is joyful today! Especially after going to God's house yesterday and feeling His Loving Prescence.

The world seems very dark and sad these days. But I woke from sleep with joy and peace from deep within, because there is a God in Heaven Who loves me and you!

The society in which we live tries and tries to tell us that these things are not true, but all we have to do is read the Bible and we see that there is a God, and that He does care about what happens to us. The Book of Acts is a wonderful place to start learning about Him and His plan for us... It, along with the Psalms, are my favorite books of the Bible. Reading them always blesses me!

So take courage my friend today... talk to Him and seek Him, and you will find Him... as His Word says: "He is not far from you...." you can be filled with His Spirit and His love...

He is so Good... my heart is filled with praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment