Monday, August 9, 2010

Lines From My Heart

Jesus, Beloved of my Soul, You are everything to me

Because You died on Calvary, My soul has been set free

Every day I love You more, You grow more precious, more dear

Your Lovely Name I will always adore

I am happiest when You are Near

To spend time in Your Prescence, Lord, is the most perfect Peace

For there I find comfort and happiness, Joy and sweet relief

Jesus, Beloved of my Soul, You are everything to me

Oh how I long for that sweet day, When Your dear face I'll see

4 comments:

  1. thanks, scott, and thank y'all for sending the darling pic of Lucas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, thank you for your note about my Southern Lagniappe blog. I'm so glad it led me to yours. I awoke early this morning (3:30 AM), and reading your beautiful poem and inspirational stories was a lovely way to start my day.

    Thank you for letting me know you enjoy my blog. I'll be back to visit you often.

    Sincerely,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Janie, for stopping by! I really appreciate it. - Jenni

    ReplyDelete