Monday, October 14, 2013

Some Hand Made Fall Decorations...

This is a Fall Basket I made for a friend that is a Minister's Wife, several years ago

This is another Fall - themed Basket I created for my Own Pastor's Wife...I was so excited that she liked it!

Just a different view of the same Basket...

I made this Fall Arrangement last year...for a Dinner at our Church...And I loved it so much, I now have it as part of my Fall Decor

This is a Card I hand - painted when I was going through my water color phase...hehe! Anything not nailed down got water - colored and glittered with Martha Stewart glitter....I'm not very good at painting, but I enjoy it!! I hope I didn't bore you with pix of these things I crafted....I do LOVE making things with my hands....It relaxes me and gives me joy...especially if it makes other people Smile....Blessings, Jenni 

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented, Jenni, I know there were two happy ladies when they received their baskets. Your water color is pretty too! I am so awed by the talented women I have met in blogland, you being one of them. Thank you for sharing your talent , which i believe is given by God.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete