Monday, October 21, 2013

Sharing some "Faith - Filled" Thoughts...

This is a delcious coconut tartlet my sister made some time ago... hmm... Think I'll ask her to make them again!
Hello, precious friends - of - my - heart....I was wondering... is it legal to be this happy? Tee hee! **SMiLeS** I just got home from Revival Services at Church...and the Minister was encouraging us to make Use of the Faith that God has given us...He brought out how that so often, we will ask God to encrease our Faith....while not utilizing the measure of Faith that is already at our disposal! God is so Awesome, dear friends...And when we make the connection with Him, reaching up to Him in Faith that He WILL answer us when we Pray.... He WILL be Faithful Concerning His Promises....Our Wonderful, Loving, Merciful, God will always respond, and strengthen us, touch us, and meet our needs!

I am Praying and Asking Him to help me do just what the minister preached...Exercise the Faith God has given me!

And this time of year just makes me so happy... I go around with a Song on my heart, and Joy in my Spirit...the cooler temps give me energy to accomplish more...and I love to spend time with family and friends...How about you? Is this your favorite Season? or do you prefer the other three? I think it might just depend on where you live, too...here in this part of the Texas Gulf Coast, a relief from the Summer heat cannot fail to bring a smile to our faces! (even though we are still being "bugged" by those pesky skeeters)

Be encouraged today!  Best Fall Wishes, Jenni 

2 comments:

  1. OH jenni, true words from your pastor, so many of us do ask for more faith when we haven't exercised what we have.
    This is my favorite season and it affects me like it does you, I am happier, and have so much more energy. So lets get out there and enjoy! ~smile~ Thanks for always uplifting my spirits!
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always loved this time of year. Reminds me of how "old things fall away" and the "preparing of newer things to come". So thankful for God's faithfulness. Yes. Thank you for this reminder to utilize the measure of faith that I already have yet still reach for more. I needed this reminder. So many times I press for what "could be" and not relish in what I've already been given. God is so good. Thank you so much for being a faithful prayer partner & friend. Love you much. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete