Friday, October 18, 2013

A Joyful Fall Day...

Here's a Photo of my beloved old Piano, wearing her Fall decorations proudly... it's from a few years ago... I actually haven't gotten around to fixing her up this year, yet... but I'm hoping to, this weekend!  I like to try something new every year... so Im not sure how she'll turn out....

Oh! Precious Friends... I've been so Happy... it started when I was driving down the road by my house...as I spoke aloud some things to the Lord...and instantly, His Prescence filled my car...and my Spirit was refreshed...it makes me want to weep with Joy, now, as I share this with you......it also let me know Someone has been praying for me... so, if you're reading this, and you have been, Thank You from my heart!

Our God is so Wonderful!  His Love NEVER fails... even when we disappoint Him, when we make Promises we don't keep, when we aren't all we should be, He Loves and Loves and Loves......There is no Ocean as Deep, no Mountain as Tall, No Expanse as Wide... as the depth of His amazing, beautiful, love and mercy for us.....

So, if you're wondering today if God Really Loves and Cares about You, my friend.... wonder no more!!! His Love for you is written in His Word the Bible...just waiting for you to discover it!
Ask Him to hold your hand and lead you to Him.....He will, I promise! His hands are reaching for you, even now, and they have scars in them.... the prints of Nails.... He was nailed to a wooden Cross many years ago, to bear our sins.... yours, mine, and whomsoever will...John 15:13 says:"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."

And,  that's just what He did for us.....He also loves to hear your voice....if you talk to Him, He will listen.... I promise you that, too....

So, I've been rejoicing in Him... and that's one of the reasons I've been so Happy...and of course, I just HAD to share it with you all.... as well as letting you know you are in my prayers!  Blessings, Jenni 

3 comments:

  1. LLLLOOOVVVEEEE your joy, Jen. ps. you have been prayed for. :) Also love the crafty things you do. Such beautiful work. So thankful I got a water-color piece of art via a card last year. :) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Thanks, precious friend... I KNEW someone was praying for me!!!! So you are one of the ones who did.... Thanks you thank you thankyou!

    Luv you bunches and lots and lots,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your happiness ... and faith ... and love of God, Jenni. Your "little light" shines brightly and touches the hearts of everyone you meet.

    ReplyDelete