Sunday, February 26, 2012

A sweet hand-crafted card for Spring




This evening I enjoyed working with these pretty pastels.... it seems that I am drawn to all shades of lavender and purple and pink these days...... and I have also found myself getting that same itch that I get every year around this time, too! It's an itch to plant flowers..... lots and lots of flowers..... as soon as the weather settles a bit, though....... I had bought a pretty tin bucket last year that I am hoping to use as a planter of sorts..... hmmmm..... what do I want to see growing in it? Maybe something Lavender, purple and pink? I don't know yet.... but it is fun imagining what I'll put in there.....


I have caught yet another cold.... **Sigh** and my lungs are filling up yet again.....my Mom and Sister are also suffering from this cold.... when you get the three of us in the same room.... we sound like a family of Seals barking away ..... LOL!


I went with my sister to petsit this weekend, and spent more time just lying around than I usually do..... made it to T.J. Maxx Homegoods, bought a pretty Spring Wreath for our Door.... and then went out to the car and fell asleep while my sister finished up in Ross.... then both of us headed back to the house, coughing up a lung or two.... and just took it easy the rest of the day.... we didn't feel like doing much else!


I hope each of you had a wonderful weekend...... as always, I am rejoicing in my Heavenly Father's Steadfast Love today....I didn't get to make it to the Thursday night Service at our Church, and didn't make the A.M. Sunday service, either.... so I was pretty anxious to get to the Sunday P.M. service.... I knew that if I could just walk through those doors..... and worship God with my brothers and sisters.... and hear those beautiful songs of Praise... and if I could hear the Preached Word of God..... I would feel so much better....... I was just starved for it! Goodness! I detest having to miss Church....... and you know what? Oh My! The service just fed my soul! And it gave me strength to keep on Walking with my Lord! And as I worshipped... I began to feel the joy and peace that only Jesus can give......

No comments:

Post a Comment