Friday, February 17, 2012

A Pretty "Goodie" Bag




I thought I'd share with y'all a photo of one of the goodie bags I fixed up for the wonderful speakers at our Ladies' Conference.... My Pastor's Wife has a real burden for ladies, so our church has held this annual conference for many years.....


This year I had the fun of putting together these bags, and enjoyed it so much! They were stuffed with all sorts of wonderful things, plus the carry bag inside the plastic over - bag is a Kenneth Cole Reaction quilted tote, so it was really two gifts in one.....


I just thought y'all might like a peek......

I hope y'all are all having a happy week, and that the weekend ahead of you is filled with Joy...

6 comments:

  1. its very cute..jenny you have nice gift of God ...i learn only to make some dollies at school when i was younger..lol..but i love crocheting all what has to do with hand creative things..thanks for sharing..sweet friend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you can crochet, Soraya? Oh I would love to be able to that, and to Tat, because I love lace of all kinds.... and I would love to sew....

    I think doilies are beautiful, and how wonderful that you can crochet them!
    Thanks for stopping by, dear friend!
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dear Jenni,
    Wow, what a lovely gift bag, lucky ladies that received them. Too bad I wasn't one, Hee, Hee!
    Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful gift bag. Blessings, Lu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, there, Lu! You would have loved the goodies inside, too!

    Thanks for visiting.....

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! I'm sure you had fun decorating these bags! :)

    Blessings to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Mara, dear....and I did have lots of fun.....

    Gonna have to get by and see what's new with you.... it's been a few days since I've visited with everyone.....

    I hope the week is going well for you and your husband!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete