Monday, February 13, 2012

It's been a long time.....

(A cheerful Card I crafted with a sweet little lady sending rosy Valentine's Greetings)


Hello, dear friends of my heart! It seems like forever since I have posted anything! Several of you came by to encourage me and let me know through comments that y'all were thinking of me and prayed for me and my family..... and I felt so happy..... that meant a lot.......

Mom is still scheduled for her biopsy next week, and we are trusting the Great Physician..... He will not let us down! He is Faithful.......

The dear, special Lady that I had posted about, that was undergoing some serious health issues, came through surgery with strength, and leaning on God's Strong Arms...... she is doing much better, Praise the Lord! Many Fervent prayers were sent up on her behalf, and Jesus heard them with His ever - attentive ears.... and He came down and took such good care of her.....

He is such a Good God!

It is really rainy here in our part of Texas...... it is such a blessing from the scorching drought and heat we experienced during the Summer Months..... I felt sorry for the squirrels that we have been feeding, though..... they huddled out on the patio today with their fat little selves gobbling corn and dripping wet....... I am just a sucker for animals.... they make me smile, big, little, fat, skinny, old, young, cute, or homely...... I just love God's Creation!

A family has moved near my Grandmother, and they have a pot - bellied pig..... it stays in their yard most of the time, and so when I stop at the Stop sign on the way to her house, it is usually there...... and I have a secret..... If no cars are anywhere near me, I roll the window down and say "Hello there!" and he/she always grunts back...... it makes me smile every time!

Well, I hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day and a Wonderful week! Thanks for Visiting!
Hugs,
Jenni

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni,
    Praying for your Mom, I give thanks for what God did for that special lady. I am reminded of that old Hymn," There is no secret what God can do".
    I enjoyed the story of you saying hi to the pot bellied pig, I understand they make great pets. Dh and I both love animals, and enjoy ours so much.
    Wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, dear Sue! Thanks for mentioning that old song... isn't it a great one? Now I will be humming it for the rest of the day....

    And I always enjoy getting to see you and Dh's animals on the farm.... they are beautiful!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you, too....

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenni. So glad your friend is okay. Still praying for your mom.. Happy Valentines day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Bobbi dear... and I hope your Valentine's was grand, too!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you back. Praying all will go well with your mom.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Carolyn... you are so kind!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete