Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Sister's Coconut Cream Tartlets

I took this picture of my tartlet, from the batch she made for our family yesterday... Doesn't it look scrumptious? Coconut cream pies have always been some of my favorite pies, and so, this mini version made me smile! (at least it did before I scarfed it down) **LOL**
From time to time my sister Kim has come up with some really yummy deserts... and I appreciate her sharing them with all of us! I am so blessed she is my sister..... it looked so pretty and delicious, I just had to take a picture to show all of you... doesn't Fall just make you want to bake?? Have any of you been making any yummies this week??

4 comments:

  1. I've never had a coconut cream tartlet, but it sounds really good!

    For Thanksgiving, I plan on making a peacan topped pumpkin pie for desert as well as some lemon bread. I want to make some regular wheat bread again in the near future as well. I LOVE baking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, dear Madame! oooh, pecan topped pumpkin sounds delicious! and the lemon bread, too!

    Don't you just love the way baking makes the house smell??

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jenni how wonderful to hear from you and thank you for your kind thoughts,i have been under the weather, but am feeling so much better, thanks for your well wishes.
    i love coconut anything, and have started using coconut oil in my cooking, i found out that it is very healthful for you. This tartlett looks yummy, and fall does bring out the baking in me too, especially pumpkin pie!
    I ask for prayers as I continue to get better, I still have a few more tests to take, but am thanking God in advance for good reports!
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, dear Sue! I will certainly be praying for you...I am so sorry you haven't been feeling well.

    I had heard that coconut oil is supposed to be good for you, too! Which would be fine with me, because I enjoy the taste of coconut. Fall does make me think of pumpkin pie and sweet potato pie, also.
    Take care,
    hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete