Tuesday, October 4, 2011

God is so Good!!!!

(This is yet another photo of the Morning Glory Vine in our front yard... Please read the Previous Post from Friday to learn of it's special encouragement to Me)

Oh my goodness! I posted on Friday about Ezekiel chapter 37, and the Valley of Dry Bones..... and how that there is hope for those that have walked away from the Lord.....

Can you imagine the strength that I gained, the hope that was renewed in me, and the fire that was kindled in my heart on Sunday Morning.... when the Evangelist preaching our Revival ministered and brought forth... Ezekiel chapter 37, and the Valley of Dry Bones????

I am telling, you, My God is so good!! He is Amazing!! He is Gracious, Merciful, and Kind.... And His Love never Fails.... His Ways are above our ways and His thoughts above our thoughts......

My heart is Full to overflowing with Praises to His Beautiful and Matchless Name, today!!!!

Take Hope today, my friends..... God showed me yet again this weekend that there is HOPE for those that have wandered away from Him....

How I love Him!! There is no Name with as much power, or that is as beautiful as the precious Name of Jesus!!

Please take the time to talk to Him today.... He is listening, and He Cares!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni, I read your last two posts and they were just beautiful...Thank you. I also wanted to thank you for visiting me, I don't like being sick at all and it was so nice to come back to so many well wishes... I feel better and time to get back in the swing of things! I hope your enjoying your week, the weather has been so nice and cool here...I just love fall! Have a nice day! Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post Jenni, We do serve a God of hope, and this needs to be shouted from the rooftops, as satan wants those who have wandered away to lose hope, and what is so sad, so many believe his lies.
    Thanks for sharing these encouraging words.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenni! I hope your having a nice weekend, Thank you for stopping by to visit me. I've been painting and I'm finally finished!!! at 2:00 in the morning :0/ I'm tired but at least I'm done. I wanted to come and see how you were doing. How is your grandmother doing, you made mention that you have been taking care of her in the evenings? I hope she is feeling better and doing well. How are you doing? I know you have been sick to and I hope your past it now, I hated being sick...with any luck I won't be again for a long time. Enjoy the rest of your weekend sweet friend, don't work to hard...Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning dear Jenni! What a wonderful post! And I did go back and read your last post as well. God is speaking to you because He knows you will be faithful in passing the message along!
    I hope your Granny is doing okay. I know that dementia can be such a sad thing. We watch many of our customers that get this... sometimes meds can cause symptoms of dementia as well. She will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, dear Jennifer, Sue, and Bobbi! It was so encouraging to see y'all's comments.... I really appreciate y'all taking time tod "uplift" me.... Y'all are so thoughtful and kind to do so!

    Both I and grannie are doing better.... I am just sooo busy right now with helping with her and working..... goodness! I'll be glad when things settle a bit!

    Here's a Big ol hug for y'all from my heart!
    HAve a WONDERFUL DAY!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete