Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yet Another "Fancy" Gift Bag









This week I enjoyed "Fancy -ing" up a plain, white paper gift Bag from Michael's. I made a big 'ol lime and hot pink Bow, and pinned on a lime fabric flower, and then cut out THE fanciest lady of all : Marie Antoinette, and glued her on the white bag for a bit of color. She came from the D C W V Mademoiselle Scrapbooking stack. I just LOVE this stack, as it is full of glitter and fancy costumed ladies from "Queen Marie's" time period. Don't you just love her dress????? I must say, though, that the hair do is awfully tall! But, she wouldn't be Marie Antoinette without it, now would she?? **Smiles**

I hope my friend Davina likes the Bag, and more importantly, enjoys the goodies inside. I will be sharing one of those with you all, later! But for now, it's a secret! (Aren't Birthdays fun?)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Jennifer, I already love the bag, just from seeing the pix. I love the way you fancy-up plain and simple bags. I really do not expect anything, but I enjoy our friendship, and I know whatever goodies are in there will be perfect.:) Love ya girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! I love DCWV paper stacks too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Davina! Oh I am so glad you like the bag! And I appreciate your friendship, too! And I truly hope that your Birthday this year is a wonderful one.... And I hope that this next year brings you much joy and happiness, and that God just pours His blessings out on you and your family!

    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tara! Thanks for visiting today, and leaving a comment! I appreciate it, dear friend.

    blessings and hugs,
    jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenni!!! Gosh I'm lovin that bow. those two colors together are wonderful. Yes, I do love her dress...I would wear that! not sure I would be able to pull off the hair though (HMMMM...maybe?....Nahhhh!!! LOL!) I hope your having a fantastic week and staying cool, it's gonna be a scorcher for us today....Meeeeeellllllllltttttiiiiinnnnnng...
    Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer! I'm thinking that "Do" would give me a clossal neck ache..... But I just LOVE those fancy gowns from by gone days....**Sigh** Hmmm.... Sure would be hot in one of those though, especially in this heat wave, huh??? I'd have to recline daintily on the fainting couch and have a servant fan me.... la de da! Hee hee.

    Great to see you stopped by for a visit...love the "Wizard of Oz" comment, hee.
    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bag Jenni!! Yes, I do love that dress.. Have a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Bobbi! I hope you and Gracie and Gary have a lovely weekend, as well!

    Hugs!
    jenni

    ReplyDelete