Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sunny Watercolor Flowers

(click on photo for a closer look, if you'd like)


I am so tired of having to stay inside with this pneumonia! So I thought if I couldn't go out in the sun, I would bring some in to me, with my watercolor paints....

I'm no artist by any stretch of the imagination, and hope to take some art lessons, but I had an enjoyable time, and it took my mind off of those yucky hacks and coughs.... and it made me happy....... Smiles!


I backed the painting with pretty polka- dot paper from K and Co. I thought the sunny yellow and white dots looked cute as a back drop for all those bright colors?? I hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy and strong!






Jenni

6 comments:

  1. Oh! Jenni, I am so sorry you are sick, I will be praying for you. I miss so much when I am not on line.
    And Yes dear friend you are a beautiful artist, I clicked and it it so beautiful. I so admire women who are gifted and talented with their hands,all given by God. Hope you will be well soon.
    Much love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! These are the things that make me smile - butterflies and flowers. I am praying that you will feel better very very soon, Jenni. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hi Sue! It made my night to see you had stopped by to visit.... And I know you are one busy Farmer's Wife, but I miss visiting the Farm when you can't post regularly... I am always thrilled whenever you have a new post or update.... Thanks so much for your kind words....

    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Bobbi, you always have something encouraging to say...thanks for praying for me too, I reallly appreciate it!

    i always look forward to seeing what's new at Gracie's Diary... it such fun to see what she and her "parents" are up too!

    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenni! gosh, I hope you start feeling better soon, it's no fun being sick :O( especially for as long as it's been...I'm glad you liked the firework pictures,last year they didn't come out good at all. The same neighbors that shot those fireworks off had another party last night and did a bunch more but my batteries in my camera died so I couldn't get any pics. I hope you had a nice 4th anyway :o) I'm tired now, my mom went home a little bit ago so now it's time to rest a bit. Have a nice week! hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, it's great to hear from you! And I am doing better at last, thank the good Lord! And yep, I did enjoy those fireworks pics you took, I found out our town didn't cancel the display after all, but I was too sick to go anyways, sooo..... glad I got to enjoy your pics!
    And I know you and your Mom must have an enjoyable time together! ;-)

    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete