Saturday, November 9, 2013

Nutcracker Market 2013 - Yay!

The Lovely Wells-Fargo Wagon is always Present in the Lobby...this pic was taken in 2011, and it looked much the same this year
Many of the Booths this year had these pretty flowered headbands...Here I am, Modeling the one I bought...LOL!

This smiling NutCracker was there to greet you as you entered the Market this year... Don't know why the photo turned out so RED!  Maybe it was all the red surroundings... carpet, booth curtains, etc....

My friend Sandy and I happened upon our friend Jan as we browsed...so we all stayed together, and had so much fun! I took this photo of the two Grandmothers occupied in a fave pastime.. shopping for Grandbabies!!  (Thanks Sandy dear for buying my ticket! And Jan for the tamales... yum!) These are some of the sweetest ladies ever... I am blessed to know them!

I fell in love with this gorgeous lace Jacket... Isn't it pretty? I also found a lacy black vest... and bought my sister a darling glittered snowman...(she didn't get to come with us this year and I wasn't about to leave without getting her SOMETHING! She's usually my ultimate shopping buddy)

2 comments:

  1. So FUN!! Glad you got to go. The jacket is gorgeous!! P.S. Thanks for praying for Royale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jenni! Gosh, I've missed you. This looks like a really great time... Yes, that lace jacket is beautiful! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete