Thursday, May 2, 2013

OH NO!!! The Big 4 - 0!!!


**Sigh** Well, I have been dreading it, but it's finally here.... yep!! In three days, I'll be Forty....... God has brought me safely this far.... and I know He will keep me by His Grace for however long I have left on this earth.... whether it be another forty days, months, or Years..... and I'll just take this time to say that I was a baby given up for adoption....and I am so thankful my birth mother chose LIFE!!!!! If you are pregnant and reading this, and wondering if you should terminate your pregnancy..... PLEASE!!!!  Give that little life within you a chance!!! Choose LIFE!!!!  You will never regret that choice the way you would if you decided to go with abortion.... trust me. And you are in my prayers, by the way....and God loves you.....don't listen to that little voice in your head that tells you He doesn't.... I KNOW He loves you....He suffered an agonizing and painful death on Calvary's Cross because He looked down through time and saw YOU.... and, even if you were the only one needing salvation.... He STILL would have gone to Calvary.... He loves you that much, dear friend...

Please do what your heart is telling you is the right thing, ok?? We both know it's not the abortion route....

Blessings, Jenni 

6 comments:

  1. 40 Jenni? You are just a babe! These can be the best years of your life. Oh... to be 40 again.. lol. You are so beautiful! I did not know you were adopted? How awesome is that!! And WE were adopted by God and given His promise of eternal life. This is a wonderful post Jenni. I can't begin to tell you how sad I am knowing that so many innocent babies are being aborted every day. And the really sad part is that so many have been deceived and are made to believe that it is okay to do this. Satan is a liar and he will try to convince people by making it 'look' like it is okay. Just because our corrupted government says it's okay does not make it morally right. I hope and pray for the girls and women who are searching for truth that God will speak to their hearts and they will know beyond a shadow of a doubt what is the right thing to do. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND (a couple days early) Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... thanks Bobbi, dear friend!! For the sweet comments and birthday wishes!! My life is richer because YOU (and Gracie) are in it...;0) And I so agree with what you said about abortion....

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jenni! I have 5 years on you and working on 6 ...It's not so bad being 40, we have so much more life to live! Have a nice weekend, hugs Jennifer
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mara, sweet friend!

    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    Beautiful pics and beautiful post. Thanks for sharing your life and your heart. You are an awesome prayer partner and friend. My life is richer because of YOU. Again, Happy Birthday! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks M.!!! Love U SO Much!

    Hugs!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete