Wednesday, May 8, 2013

40th Birthday Lunch


I am so blessed to call these sweet ladies my friends!!!


They are also my precious sisters in the Lord!!!!!

This young lady is like a younger sister to me!  Kind, sweet, and full of God's Spirit...

I got home after lunch, and realized I'd been so busy taking pix, No - one had gotten one of me...and sense I'll only turn 40 Once, (thank God!) decided to snap a shot of me at 40 yrs old...

The Mustard Seed Tea Room is where we lunched...
 
I thought of this as the "Girly - Girl Tree" and just had to take a pic!

God has been so good to me!!! I was kind of bummed about turning forty, but I can see that HE was not going to let me be sad!  Instead I got to rejoice with my family and friends for several days!!! The only thing missing was that some of my dear friends weren't able to be there.... but they are always in my heart anyway, so, in a sense they WERE there!

Hugs,
Jenni

4 comments:

  1. wish I coulda been there, Jen! That place looks so nice. Makes me really miss the tea rooms we used to have around here. Glad your day was fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, How I wish you had been there, too!! And I thought about you too, because I got your TXT about the job right after we finished!

    Love you and your family so much!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm terrible, I did not develop my sisters "walking calendar" brain. So, I apologize for late birthday wishes, but it does look like you had a fabulous lunch with some awesome ladies! I love you much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kelli!! Love you and miss you all the time!

    And just the fact that you posted a birthday comment made my day! ;0)

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete