Friday, April 26, 2013

Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Decor

                            Click on photos to make them larger, if you'd like
Hello friends! I have been busy this week, decorating for a wedding rehearsal dinner that is taking place at our Church Friday night.  My friend Davina helped me.... and another lady from church helped some, too. We had fun making things pretty!! The Bride loves pink, so I decided to use a variety of pinks, purple, green and white.... The Groom's mother had requested that we do a Special table for the bride and groom, so I made that the focal point. I will be sharing other photos later this weekend....

The bride and groom both said they liked it, so that made it all worthwhile!  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni! Wow, is that the most beautiful rehearsal dinner decor that I have ever seen.You did such a beautiful job, it looks like they could actually have the wedding there. :-) I love the frufru table, it's so me...lol! I hope your doing well, have a wonderful weekend! Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful information on this wedding rehearsal dinner décor. Last month, attended my cousin’s engagement party at one of grand San Francisco wedding venues. Enjoyed the party very much and had a memorable time there.

    ReplyDelete