Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Pretty Gift Tag and Bag


Just sharing photos of the Gift tag and Bag I "Crafted Up" for a friend's shower.... Aren't those sparkley flower buttons neat? Got them at Hobby Lobby and just tied them onto the bow, added feathers, and ta - daa! I had purchased some pretty Harrison Fisher Lady tags from ebay... (a lady named Judy has an ebay store called angelrosedesigns.... if you want some pretty tags, check hers out!) anyway, I added several layers of pretty scrapbooking paper to one of those tags, plus some more glitter, rinestones, ribbon and a pink tassle, and made that the gift tag for the bag.... I figured the receipient could remove it and keep it if she wished......

It was fun!!!! I really enjoyed making something new....

How are you?? Well, I hope! I had to go to the doctor's office today and get another steroid shot.... ** Sigh** I am congested again....but I know that Jesus WILL take care of me!! He ALWAYS does.....

Best Wishes!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you feel better real soon! The tag is beautiful!! You always do beautiful work. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete