Friday, April 26, 2013

Even More Wedding Decorations

Here's the Bride and Groom's table all decked out in tulle!!!
           Click on photos if you'd like a closer look!
My friend Davina and I had such a wonderful time decorating for the wedding rehearsal dinner!  I fell in love with those rolls of sparkle tulle from Hobby Lobby.... I used them on everything from the bows I made for each end of the bride and groom's table, to draping a swag of each color, purple, ivory, and green on the lattice, and even for fluffing up the bow I made for the top of the metal "lantern thingie" I bought at Ross.... ( I also stuck a candle ring inside the lantern,  added extra ivy and pulled it thru to drape down the sides... and finished it off with a flameless candle)

You know, at first I was totally against using plastic table cloths.... but in order to keep from having to wash, dry, and iron all of the cloth ones in time for the reception, I relented. Now, when I look at the soft pink colored plastic ones we used... I am glad we went with the plastic.  It didn't look cheesy at all!!! That soft pink color was so pretty.... and when we lit the tealights on each table.... it was just lovely!

I'm enjoying sharing these photos with you all!  I hope you are having fun looking at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment