Monday, March 26, 2012

Easter Decorations










(Click on the photos for a closer look, if you'd like)

Goodness! I can't believe it's already almost Easter Sunday! Wow! Where did the time go? I just realized that I never did get around to decorating for it this year..... was too busy dealing with pneumonia and going to Doctor's offices with my Mom and such..... so, if I do anything, it probably won't be as elaborate as I did last year....... I got to looking through my photos of last year's pretty bunnies and flowers and bows that I had decorated my piano with..... and they made me smile. And I just love the Easter Train from Cracker Barrel that my parents gave me.....so I thought I'd share some of the photos with my dear blogging friends.....

I am excited about a trip we are supposed to take this week..... I'll take my camera, and if I get some pics I'll share.....I hope you are all having a joyful Spring....... I am, thanks to the Giver of real Joy..... if you don't know Him, please know this: He wants to fill your heart and soul with Peace that Passeth Understanding, and Joy like a river! Please read His Word, the Holy Bible to learn more about Him...... I would recommend the book of Acts........read it, and you will never be the same!
Hugs, and heart-felt blessings,

Jenni

6 comments:

  1. Your Easter Decorations are so sweet. I can hardly believe it's Easter Day already either. I followed you though Jennifer's blog. Your sweet Jazz is adorable, my heart aches for you for the loss of you sweet pet. I know how that feels. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, precious new friend Kat! Oh, yes, I miss my Jazzy every day..... he was one of the joys of my life......you are so kind to take the time to comment.

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Easter decorations are sweet. I especially love the little bunny rabbit. I have an Easter bunny rabbit too, but she sits on my dresser year round. My husband bought her for me as a gift. :)

    I hope that you have an enjoyable trip. I hope that you will tell us about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenni! I love the way you decorate :o) You sure know how to pretty a piece of ribbon to! I LOVE your bows. Have a safe trip and take lots of pics...Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenni! How beautiful!!! I always love to see your piano decorations... it is breathtakingly beautiful.
    I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI FRIEND...GOD BLESS..
    IM HOSTING ON TUESDAY'S A BLOGHOP HOPE YOU JOIN ME...FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR DEVOTIONAL COOKING RECEPEE CRAFT...A NICE MEMORY...SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE...THANK YOU IF YOU JOIN..BLESSED OTHERS..LOVES SORAYA

    ReplyDelete