Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Piano all decked out for Fall...

(This is a photo I took of last year's Fall Piano decorations... you can click on the pic for a closer look, if you'd like)


I've mentioned before how much I looove decorating the top of our old, rather battered, but much - loved antique piano. I treat it like one would a fire place mantel! I am thinking on "fixing it up" this weekend, to bring a big dose of Fall color into the house. So I got to looking at the pics from last year to see if I'd like to make some changes.........

On another note, I am feeling stronger and stronger...... we are having a time of Revival Services at our Church, and my goodness!! I am getting strengthened and revived, my desire to draw ever closer to Him is growing and increasing.... God's Spirit has been so Real and Wonderful around there, it feels like a slice of Heaven when everyone gathers to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth...... Last evening, after the Word had gone forth and everyone was praying around the altar, there was such an abundance and over flowing of God's love and peace and joy.... it was simply Amazing.....

It makes me think of that old song: "I'm living in Glory and this is like Heaven to me"

I hope y'all's week is going well! If I knew y'all's was, too, that would double my own joy! For you are dear, dear friends.....

Blessings from my heart,

Jenni

14 comments:

  1. I Jenni, I'm so happy your getting stronger...prayer is a powerful thing and even better when you have others praying by your side. I don't belong to a church anymore but I do believe in god and in the power of prayer...there are times when I miss going to church. I'm having a very nice week except for all the cleaning but other than that so far so good! I can't wait to see your decorations, I'll be putting mine out maybe next week...I hope. :o) Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer.... You are so right, Prayer works! And God Cares! I can't wait to see your Fall things.... yours are always sooo pretty! You have a real decorating "touch" I have noticed....
    Glad your week is going well, too....

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you're better and about the awesome revival in Highlands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up on everything! So glad that you're better and you're really nudging me to get out my fall decor. I better hurry or it will be time to pull out Christmas. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sis F. and Tara! I am always thrilled when y'all pop by for a visit!

    And I hope you share your Fall stuff with us, Tara!

    I'd love to see it.....

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I am glad to hear that you are growing stronger, yeah! What a blessing that must be for you!

    Your autumn decore is lovely. I'm not much into decorating for the seasons at my home, but I like to admire the ladies that do so in their own homes. :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenni! I wanted to see how you were doing, and wish you a wonderful weekend! Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, Madame! So great to hear from you! I always enjoy when you stop by for a visit!

    And Jennifer, my sweet friend..... I am doing better, still! Thank the Lord! I am breathing easier ever day it seems....

    You are so dear to check on me. It makes me feel emcouraged! Thanks!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  9. hee he he. I just read the comments that I posted to y'all.... I "Cain't" Spell this morning.... Grannie came home from rehab yesterday, and I stayed up all night with her.... am actually just about to go bed here, at 8:00 A.M.

    I'm pretty sleeeepy... hope everybody's Saturday is grand!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jenni, so glad you are feeling better, and the revival meeting is the best medicine ever. To hear the Word, and be with other believers, where the Holy Spirit is welcomed is so awesome.


    Your decorations are beautiful!!
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, Sue! So good to hear from you today... and Oh yes, Revival is awesome... I just wish we were having service tonight, too!

    ;0)

    Hugs! Take care of yourself,

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for coming by today Jenni, I always smile when I see your name come up, you are so precious, and always encourage me.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jenni!

    The piano is beautiful.

    Oh, how I long for a revival in our area. It's been too long!! Going through the motions on Sunday morning does not cut it. We need to feel the presence of God!! So glad you are experiencing this!!! Have a beautiful weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Sue and Bobbi! My sweet bloggy friends.... Hope y'all's weekend is going well!

    And Bobbi, you are so right! We NEED to feel the prescence of God.... and going thru the motions just cheats us, huh? I will be praying for Revival in y'all's area, dear heart.... for I want you to feel Him so close.... I want His love to just surround you and all my bloggy friends... for y'all are dear to me!

    Hope y'all's vacation was lots of fun!
    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete