Friday, September 9, 2011

More Fun Fall Crafty Things



















Before I became ill again, I was able to finish a couple more Fall projects..... I turned the plain willow basket into a pretty Autumn accent filled with goodies for a dear sister - in - the - Lord who doesn'tknow she is getting it yet...... she has been going through many trials, and I want her to know that I care, and most of all, that God cares!

Now for the other piece! I have done several orange, green and gold Fall pumpkins, (and posted the pics on here) but a teacher friend requested a burgundy and gold one..... and I think it turned out nicely.... she was happy with it, so I am overjoyed!

Thanks for letting me share these things with you all, and thanks for praying for me and for encouraging me! You are all dear to my heart.....









No comments:

Post a Comment