Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Baaaack... But I Still Have Joy!

Well, precious friends of my heart....... I am having a relapse of that yucky pneumonia.... sigh, or should I say "Cough, cough"!!!! Went to the Doctor last evening, got two more shots, (one of which was a dreaded steroid) and took a breathing treatment that left me light - headed, but able to breathe a bit better......

This time the doctor mentioned the dreaded "H" word, if I do not get better in the next few days..... he said I may need to be admitted for a few days...../ but I am trusting Jesus that I am NOT going to have to do that......... in Jesus' Name! I feel His prescence and strength as I am typing this...... He IS going to bring me through this.......

Over the past few days, the air quality in the Houston area has been poor, due to the terrible wildfires raging in Magnolia, in Bastrop, Waller and Grimes counties......... the radio station warned anyone with athsma or lung problems to stay inside and be careful...... I was already not feeling well before that, but do wonder if that could have contributed to my difficulty breathing yesterday!

Please pray for the Texas wildfires to be put out quickly! And for those that have suffered so much from this trying and scary time.......

I am so thankful that there is a God in Heaven, that not only cares, but gives us a strong arm to lean on during trying times of trial or illness. Just knowing He is here with me is of imeasurable comfort! How I love Him! As the old song says: It's gonna be worth it all, it's gonna be worth it all! it's gonna be worth it all some beautiful, happy day!!!!! ..... it's gonna be worth every long mile... every heart ache and every trial, it's gonna be worth it all some beautiful, happy day!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hate to hear that you're back to this sickness again, so soon.:( I will be praying for you; hope you have a much quicker recovery than last time. love ya, girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, I hope you don't need to go to the hospital! I do hope you start feeling better and I know that breathing can be very difficult with any kind of smoke in the air...a friend of ours has asthma and can't stand it when they burn leaves and such around here. Your in my thoughts and prayers as always and I hope the shots have helped enough to keep you out of the hospital and put you on the mend. prayers to all those effected by the fires as well...hugs and love, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that you are not well, Jenni, I am praying for you, and for the people in Texas. My daughter lives there and has been affected by fires, she is having some health issues too. Please rest, and take care of yourself. God truly cares, and nothing gets by Him, Rest in Him.
    Much love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart is encouraged by y'all's kindness and prayers, Davina, Jennifer, and Sue! Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know that y'all care....

    And I hope your daughter gets better, Sue, I will be praying for her, too.

    Hugs for my bloggy friends!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Dear! I am sorry to hear that you are not well. I pray that the Lord will not let you have to go into one of those "yucky" hospitals.

    At any rate, take care Dear Lady.

    ~Madame Wildflower


    P.S. You have a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, hello, Madame! it's nice to meet you, and thanks for taking the time to comment....

    and for the prayers, and the well wishes, too... I'll be over to visit you soon at your blog!

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete