Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sweet Gifts from My Sister.....


(You can click on the photo for a closer look, if you'd like)

I've been meaning to share these precious new editions to my "Charming Tails" collection. My sweet sister surprised me with them recently, and I thought they looked cute grouped around this watercolor painting that I did.......


Oh! I would really love to know what you all collect..... when I saw the darling faces of the little "Charming Tails" Mice for the first time, I just fell in love with them! Aren't they sweet? And they are even more dear because someone I love gave them to me......


My heart is full tonight...... I have been greatly strengthened from talking to a precious sister in the Lord that is battling a serious illness.... her Faith inspires me.......


And as always, My Jesus sustains me, comforts me, strenthens me, and gives me hope.... talking with Him can make a gloomy day bright with Joy............. and Speaking His Precious Name brings instant Comfort and Peace.......


I hope that each of you has a Wonderful Weekend! From My Heart!


Jenni



6 comments:

  1. What a lovely, tender blog. I am so glad your precious Grandmother is doing so well and hope she continues to improve each day.
    Love and prayers do wonders!!

    Your Charming Tails collection looks so cute!
    Many Blessings,
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have charming tails too! I have mine on the shelves over my kitchen sink,my mom collects them to. It doesn't look like we will be cutting down tree's today...it's thundering and looks like rain :o( I hope you have a really nice weekend Jenni! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, there, Jil! I am so happy to Welcome you to Jazzy Jenni's World! And I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.....

    And you are right, love and prayers do wonders!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, it's so cool that you and your Mom collect these adorable Charming Tails Mic, too. They make me smile!

    And, could you pleaaaase send some of that rain and even thunder our way???????

    He he. It would be great if you could mail us some!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenni! I suppose I could send some rain in a zip lock freezer bag...let me know if you need more than one. I may have to use a jar for the thunder though...LOL!
    There are three cross stitches done that are posted on my side bar in the picture slide thing. I'm working on a vase of roses and a summer angel but I haven't done much on either yet. Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha! I wish you could send us some "weather" that easily!

    I'm gonna have to go look at thos cross stiches....isn't cross stiching relaxing?

    Hugs, back at you!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete