Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Longing for Fall... Update on Grannie

(This is a picture from last Fall, of my antique piano, decorated in Autumn colors)


I was looking through some pics from last year, and came across this one, and just loved the rich Fall colors offset against the antique patina of the old piano's keys. Whew! Fall's climate sounds reallllly inviting right about now!


Thanks to everyone for thinking of and praying for my Grandmother; and for us, too. We really appreciate it! She is doing well after the surgery, but the iron level in her blood has the docs worried a bit. She is at 6, and is supposed to be at 13. They gave her some units of blood, and said that it is common for patients to need some blood after hip replacement surgery, but that her iron level is too low, and if the blood transfusions do not bring it up, she may be losing blood somewhere else in her body. If this happens, they are saying she will need to have a colonoscopy. I am just trusting the Awesome God I serve! I believe He is going to take such good and tender care of her!


I know all the prayers are helping! He hears, and answers prayer!


Praise His Name!

With Love,

Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni! I'm so glad for the update. I thought about your Grannie a few times today and said a quick prayer. I will continue to pray for a full recovery and that all is well. God is so good! Love from Gracie and me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bobbi! She is doing better today, thank God. She has no fever and is starting to get around, and is eating, and her blood pressure is good. I know the Lord hears and answers prayer. Thanks for thinking of us, and for saying a prayer!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete