Thursday, July 22, 2010

Precious Prayer Before The Day Breaks

It is 4:38 A.M. I have just come from moments spent in the Prescence of the Beloved of my soul... I praise Him... there are no words to describe the Comfort He alone can give. The joy and peace that washed over me in waves... as I wept and worshipped and gave Him every care... Thank You my Jesus... my everything... my All in All...Precious Holy Ghost!

Two songs are on my heart right now: "In His Prescence There's Fullness of Joy", and "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus"

And, as I settle to go back to sleep, I cannot help but think of the lyrics to another one: "Oh what peace we often forfeit... Oh what needless pain we bear... All because we do not carry... everything to God in Prayer..."

I'm so happy, content, and joyful I just had to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment