Friday, May 21, 2010

Here it is!

At long last, here it is! I have finally taken the time to set up my blog. Some of my dear friends have mentioned several times that I should do this, so that they can better keep track of what's happening in "my little part of the universe". I am so eager to begin sharing with all of you. A few moments ago I returned home from a delicious Tex-Mex dinner, and thought, well, Jenni, why not get started now? Ah Tex-Mex, the food of inspiration! LOL! So, there will definitely be more to come in the future (with or without the Tex-Mex) Ha! Hmm... wonder if Italian is "food for thought" as well?

I have been holding Isaiah 41:10 close to my heart today. It is beyond reassuring, and more wonderful than words could express, to know that God is with me, and that I can lean on His strength, (for I have precious little of my own). This scripture also reminds me that I can depend upon His help whenever I need it. Isn't that awesome? Just stop and think for a moment. The Creator of the universe loves us enough to remind us of these things in His Word... it boggles the mind!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you started this!! Maybe I will get my act together and post on mine, ROFL... then again... maybe not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, you are much better at this than me. Please do start posting on yours again!

    ReplyDelete