Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Christmas Memories in July!





These are random photos, taken at Christmas throughout the last several years
 Hello, dear Friends!  Every year around this time, it seems the hotter it gets outside, the more I think of Christmas... I just love that time of the year, don't you? It's so wonderful.... a month of closeness with family and friends.... sharing meals and trading laughs, and keeping secrets that will only be revealed when a loved - one opens that "perfect gift"... the one that you searched high and low for....

It seems the days around that time of year just have a certain joy, a hint of spice, an air of mystery, and of course, most importantly.... the Feeling of Amazing Love that ties it all together, as we remember and reflect upon the Greatest Gift of all.... Jesus Christ, God in Flesh, come down form Heaven, to save the world from sin and certain death.......

I hope you enjoyed this brief "time warp"... this moment of memories.... I certainly had fun taking a break from the Summer Heat even if just for a little while....

So, Merry Christmas in the Middle of July!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni! It's so hot here and it's going to get hotter before it gets cooler...that snow looks soooooooooo inviting right about now...LoL! such sweet pictures :-) I look forward to Christmas and during July I kind of get an idea of how I'm going to decorate and what the dinner will be, what cookies I'll make...things like that. We actually went to the hallmark store over the weekend a bought a bunch of ornies for the trees. I fixed our nativity scene so I'll be putting that out this year...I would like to paint a ceramic one some day that would be more colorful than the one I have now...so much to think about when Christmas in July comes along...Merry Christmas in July to you too :-) Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been looking at Hallmark Wish Book....thinking on what new snowman ornament to by this year! :) Also been trying to formulate a plan for Christmas cards. Nuts! But I love it.

    ReplyDelete