Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Candy - Colored Bow, and a happy Soul

Just Made this Bow for a Wedding shower I'm helping with... Love those colors!


Well, I'm feeling so happy in my Soul this morning! I had to make another trip tot he urgent care clinic on Monday evening, with a terrible sore throat, and swollen neck glands?? And just generally feeling yucky.... the Dr. prescribed some antibiotics and something to relieve the old sinuses... and yesterday I was down for the count for pretty much the entire day.... guess I needed to rest... no "pep in my step" **Smiles**... and so just was a "bum" yesterday, Hehe! But I woke up around Dawn, feeling much better... got up, took a long, hot bath...(isn't it amazing how those make you feel better?) and talked to the Lord for a while.... and so was refreshed in body and in Spirit....It will probably be another long, hot Summer day here in this part of the South... but I'm feeling refreshed and strengthened, Praise the Lord! I hope each of you have a wonderful day filled with hope and Joy....Stay healthy! And, Above all, talk to Him... He loves to hear your voice!

2 comments:

  1. hate that you were feeling so bad. Hope you just keep feeling better!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're feeling better, Jenni ... take care of yourself and try to stay cool. I loved your "Christmas in July" post!

    ReplyDelete