Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!!!

(This is a photo of my sweet Annalee patriotic mice, posing by a red white and blue bouquet)

I hope y'all have a wonderful July the Fourth!  Are you going to have a cookout, or maybe see some fireworks?  We are, and I am looking forward to it...... I sat in my car today and listened, REALLY listened to John Phillip Sousa's Stars and Stripes Forever..... I tried to pick out the different instruments as they joined in; paying special attention to the different melodic passages and the harmonies...... WOW!  When you hear those crashing cymbals, it really is thrilling!  I am so thankful for my beloved America.  As the song "America the Beautiful" says: "may God shed His Grace on  thee, and crown thy good, with brotherhood...... from sea to shining sea!"

Hugs,
Jenni

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July to you to Jenni! :o) We're going to cookout and eat tons of watermelon then watch the neighbors do their fireworks. Have fun and stay safe!!! Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops I forgot.... I love your annalee mice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful patriotic arrangement, Jenni, your 4th of july celebration sounds wonderful! Enjoy! we are having a quiet day,.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th of July Jenni! What a beautiful arrangement!!! I hope and pray all is well and that you had a safe and fun day. Blessings, bobbi and gracie.

    ReplyDelete