Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's been a while!

Hello, precious friends of my heart!  It seems like forever since I have been able to blog..... I have been helping care for my grandmother, (who is making some progress and doing better) and my heart is full of Praise for my Jesus!  He has brought us through so many things in the last few months......
I have been teaching piano,  and working on lots of music for different people that need different songs for one reason or another....... and I have been attending  wonderful revival services at our church....... where many have been saved, delivered, and healed.........

Some news of a personal nature...... slept on my new, sealy posture pedic mattress for the first time yesterday, after staying up all night with my grandmother..... and it was awesome...... like sleeping on a cloud!  when I woke up, my poor old back didn't know what to do...... because it didn't have crick in it! LOL!

Whew!  It has been sooooo hot here in this part of Texas...... I just saw on the 'net that Texas has broken a record for the usage of power in the month of June....... thank God for air conditioning....... I stepped outside yesterday at one point and it literally felt like stepping into a blast of hot air from a heater set on high!

I hope things are going well for you and your loved ones..... are you having a good summer?  Sorry I haven't gotten to visit with y'all lately on my favorite blogs..... but I miss y'all and think of you and pray for you often...... will try to visit soon and see what's new with you.......

Hugs,
Jenni

6 comments:

  1. Welcome BACK!!! :-D Missed you, girly. Love & Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, precious friend! Love ya!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. So good to see you back, Jenni! I've been out for a short time, and am taking a little blog break but I just had to stop in and say hello to one of my favorite people!! Praise the Lord for your new matress that is working for better rest at night for you! Glad to hear your Grandmother is doing better.. We have had some really hot days but mostly here in Western Maryland it has been the most beautiful spring and summer I've witnessed in a very long time. Perfect temperatures and lots of everything we need... including sunshine and rain. God has been showing off here in our parts lately... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dearest Jenni, I really wish I knew where time goes then I could go and get some. Happy your dear grandmother is improving. You know that I also am caregiver to my husband so I know how difficult times can be. I too am so thankful to our Jesus for giving me the strength and health to take care of my dh. I am small, only 5'2" he is 6' tall, but I manage. Blessings, your friend Lu (I had been thinking of you)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenni, I am so glad that your grandmother is doing well, I have missed you. Glad you got a good nights rest on your new mattress, boy do I need a new one.
    I heard about your record breaking temps., we are breaking records here too! I too am so thankful for AC, and don't know what folks did before they had it! Stay cool, and take care of yourself.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete