Friday, June 1, 2012

He's so good, just gotta share it!

Well, dear ones, I have been fretting and worrying this week!  I had misplaced something that I use when teaching; it is really important to me!  I use it all the time...... so, this week I have looked and hunted and searched and wracked my brain trying to figure out where it was.........I asked my family if they had seen it.......and I thought and thought some more, and doubled back over all the places I had looked and searched....... and could NOT find it..............

It was bugging me!  And I needed it.........

Last night, I talked to the Lord about it..........I said "Lord, you can see it!  You know right where it is!  Please help me find it; please show me where it is! In Jesus' Name!"

I sat up all night with my Grandmother (who is still recovering from the last hospital stay) and then came home this morning to sleep....... After I lay down, I had a dream!  In the dream, I saw a bag, such as I carry my teaching supplies in........and I heard someone in the dream telling me "You transferred it to another bag.  It's in a different bag."

When I woke up, I remembered one place I had not looked, and sure enough, found a bag there that I had not looked in!  As I went to peek inside, I had the thought: "You transferred it to another bag, and it's in THIS bag..."

And there it was!

Now, to some people, this would sound silly! To some, it would even seem ridiculous to tell a little story such as this....... But, dear friends...... if you have been reading my blog very long..... you know I love bragging on Jesus!  He's my best friend! So I am thanking Him today for helping find this lost item..... Thank You Lord, You are Amazing!

Proverbs 15:30 says: "...a good report maketh the bones fat."

I believe that is indicating that when we hear good reports of what the Lord has done, it strengthens us and makes us Spiritually strong and healthy!  So I just had to share this with you all today!

7 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for awhile now and so no, I don't think your dream is silly at all. Of course, I couldn't help but smile all the way through this story. Somehow, I knew you would find what you were looking for with a little help from the Lord. :)

    I hope your grandmother is doing okay. That must be stressful at times to look after her so nothing will happen to her. I pray the Lord will give you strength in this regard.

    It was sure good to "hear" from you again, dear friend. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Jen!! I'm so thankful with you that Jesus answered for you...and in such an amazing way too! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not silly at all, Jenni I do this all the time, and God always comes to my rescue! Yes we should tell of His goodness Thank you for sharing.
    I am in great company.

    I hope your grandmother is feeling better, I will continue to pray.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Jenny I have done that before as well and the Lord has shown me where it was. He is good! I am so happy you found it. PTL. Have a wonderful Thursday! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all of you dear friends for visiting and sharing such kind comments!

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenni sweets!!! I hope you are doing well, I have missed visiting you :o) I don't think it's silly at all, Jesus helps us when we need him and you needed him to help and he came through for you...that is wonderful and amazing! Have a wonderful week and stay cool....it's so hot here I'm meeeeeeeeeellllllllltttttttttiiiiinnnng! LOL! Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checking in to see how one of my favorite friends is doing, jenni, pray all is well.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete