Saturday, May 12, 2012

A sweet gift for a sweet Mom


Here are some pics of the gift bag and card I crafted for my Mother for Mother's Day......

Goodness!  Things have been so busy here in my part of the world..... The good news is that I am definitely on the mend from pnuemonia, and, though my grandmother had to go into skilled nursing for a while, she is doing better and getting stronger.  She was having such terrible pain in her lower back that the doctor decided to have an MRI and some X - rays done.  We haven't heard the results yet, but hope he will tell us something on Monday.....
Friday evening was a bit of fun in the midst of all the hectic pace.... my sister and brother - in - law, and I were able to go eat with a precious friend and her husband and two darling children..... they go to our church, and it was her birthday..... she wanted to eat at a Mexican resteraunt that we all enjoy....Her baby girl is a hoot - and a - half!  She is so entertaining,  I jokingly told our friends they should charge people for the entertainment Haven provides when they go out to eat....
Well, it is Mother's Day again, and, yet again, I am so very thankful to God for my dear Mother..... She is so precious to me....... He blessed me beyond measure by making her my own wonderful Mom.....
I wish all of you, my sweet blogging friends, a "Happy Mother's Day!"  I hope this day gives you a glimpse of how much you are loved.........
And a Big "Thank you" to all of you who left encouraging comments and prayed for me......
Hugs,
Jenni

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni! that bag is beautiful and your mom is going to be thrilled to get it....I'm glad your feeling better and I just pray your grandmother is relieved from her back pain as well. When I get back pain that usually means I have a kidney infection and off to the Dr I go. It's nice that you were able to get away for a little bit and enjoy family and friends, her baby girl sounds adorable :o) Have a very nice Mother's day with your mom! Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thoughts, and a beautiful gift, for your mother! I am so glad you are feeling better, and pray for continued health for you and your precious grandmother.
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that you and your grandmother are recuperating well from you illnesses. The gift card and bag that you decorated for your mother is simply precious. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Dear Jenni! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, as always, for your caring thoughts and prayers, dear friends!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift bag and card! I am so glad you are better from your pnemonia.. I have been praying for you, Jenni. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried commenting before but blogger was not cooperating. Oh dear Jenni, hope you are feeling much better now from that pnemonia. You are in my prayers. Love the bags. Hugs...Lu

    ReplyDelete