Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pnuemonia is back, but God is STILL Good All The Time

Today is my birthday. I am 39!!!!!  Oh my goodness!  I Never imagined myself being this age!  But I can say with all my heart that God has been faithful, every day of every year.......
This past week, as I sat up at the hospital with my Grandmother, I got that "funky" feeling in my chest that I always DREAD.......and, sure enough, by the next morning, I had the "Yuck" gurgling away in there....... went to the Dr. yesterday and the chest X-ray confirmed pnuemonia in the left lung...... ****Sigh**** so, had to get the steroid shot and the antibiotic shot again....... I was sitting in the pharmacy next door, a bit later, wating to get my prescriptions..... and thought "Why this, NOW, Lord?"  A lady was sitting right next to me.... and we got to talking....... and, Long story short....... I was able to really witness to her, and got to give her a church card, and invited her to our revival services....... and, I found out that she had been going to Church in Mississippi when she was a teen.  So, was it coincidental that I sat next to her in my time of sickness????  NO!  I think I got an answer to the questions I was asking Jesus; He showed me that good can come out of difficult situations.........

I wish all of y'all could visit the Revival at our Church..... I am not exaggerating when I say that it feels like Heaven on Earth around there!  We have had a lady healed completely from diabetes; the doctor told her she DID NOT NEED her insulin anymore....... Praise the Lord!  And so many have been filled with God's Spirit........ my own family recieved a MUCH NEEDED Financial blessing...... no human knew how badly we needed it, but God did!  And He provided as He ALWAYS does......He takes such wonderful care of His Children.........

Thank you all for letting me share my heart with you on this gorgeous Saturday morning......... Y'all are never far from my thoughts, and in my prayers........ I hope this is a wonderful weekend for you and your families!

Hugs,
Jenni

12 comments:

  1. A great testimony!! Never know why but HE knows why and that's enough for me. Appreciated this !!! Get better soon, In Jesus Name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Scott and Tammie....it's so great to hear from y'all! Hope all is going well!

    Hugs,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are not well. Praying you will be back to good health soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenni, I am so sorry you're not feeling well again! And on your birthday! You have one of the most beautiful hearts I know... and you always find the good in your circumstances... I am always seeing Jesus in you.
    I would LOVE to attend the Revivals.. if I lived close I'd be a part of that Heaven on earth!! We need Revival in our area, big time!!
    I will be praying for you sweet Jenni!! HAPPY 39TH BIRTHDAY!!! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND MAKE YOU BETTER VERY SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Sweets!!! I'm sorry you have that awful Pneumonia :o( Rest up and don't do to much. I hope your mom and grandmother are doing better to. If I lived closer, I would go to the revival since I have never been to one and it sounds like a wonderful experience. Have a nice weekend! Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad your holding on in the middle of all situations...wanted to wish you a happy birthday hope im not too late...here the time is different..thanks for visiting my blog..i miss you friend...loves soraya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Thanks for all the loving beautiful thoughts and warm birthday wishes from all of you..... I was just bawling as I read what y'all had posted........

    Lots of love,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dear friend Jenni, As usual your post are so full of love and joy. Speaking of God taking care of his children, if I may I wanted to share something with you, will try to make it brief. When my daughter and her dh first opened their restaurant, things were not easy for them, Money was just not coming in but the bills were. One night a lady came in, ordered and had her dinner, the entire time she could not take her eyes off of my daughter, and Julie was wondering why is that lady staring so much at me. Well she paid and walked out, no sooner had she walked out she came in again and handed Julie a wallet. Said she found it right outside the door. Julie put it away, knowing someone would come back for it, except no one came. That wallet had $2,000. cash in it. They saved it for days and no one came, oh btw, no ID of any kind inside, only the money. Who was that lady, Julie always thought that God send an Angel to help them out in their difficult time. Blessings come in many mysterious ways. Your friend, Lu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenni, Didn't want to make my last post any longer but will be praying for you so that you have better days ahead. Did I miss your birthday? Well Happy Belated Birthday, dear friend and may you receive many blessings from above, those are the best gifts. Big hug...Lu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jenni, I wanted to stop by and check on you. Hope you are getting stronger each day! Enjoyed the testimony of how the Lord used you to witness for Him, though you were sick. He sure works in mysterious ways, and His timing is perfect.
    So glad to hear of a great revival, I am praying for one for this nation.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving Lord,
    We thank you for your love so freely given to us all.
    We pray for families around the world.
    Bless all Mothers' strengthen and support our marriage and family life.
    Empowered by your Spirit, may we be united in prayer and worship,
    and in love and service reach out as your hands across the world.
    In Jesus' name.
    Amen

    have a blessed mothers day..loves soraya

    ReplyDelete