Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day 2013

I decided to take some pictures of the little Valentines table I fixed to set our "goodies" on.  Some of the sweets on the darling little plate are faux, and some are the "real" thing.... Isn't Valentine's day fun???  I stopped by Kroger's earlier.... and the floral shop was "buzzing" with men .... it made me smile as I watched them selecting Roses and Candy for their sweethearts or moms or daughters....one gentle man was really into it! He had picked out some beautiful pink roses and some lighter pink flowers and was having the Floral Lady "fix" it up in a vase with curly ribbon and such.... He had definite ideas about where he wanted the card placed (in the center) and was taking the entire process pretty seriously.... I thought it was cute...

Well, dear ones, I hope your Valentine's Day is overflowing with Love.....and remember.... even if you have no - one to share this special day with..... there is a God who loves you with an everlasting Love.... He loves you so very much that He gave His Life on a Cross and shed His Precious Blood that You and I could be saved...... Now that's REAL Love!!!!

Hugs,
Jenni

1 comment: