Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Victorian Hat

(click on photo for a closer look)
I'm so excited to share a recent project with all of y'all. I've been wanting a big 'ol foo - foo Victorian style hat, and since I couldn't find one that I liked, I decided to create my own.
So off to Michael's and Hobby - Lobby I went! (Don't you love craft stores?) If you're like me, you keep seeing possibilities... as in: "Oooh! I could make something with that and that and that... LOL! Well, I've made lots of hats in the past, but I do think this one is my favorite. Thanks for letting me share it with with all of you..... Aren't crafty things fun?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kerri, for stopping by and for taking time to comment. luv you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion... my favorite Jennifer creation. Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sweet.... Thanks, Kelli! And I miss you too! Luv you!

    ReplyDelete