Monday, March 11, 2013

Sharing photos and memories....

Just thought I 'd share a few of the arrangements from Ladies' Retreat  with y'all..... I did have such fun putting them together..... I hope each of you is haveing an awesome week...... it is Spring Break time here in this part of Texas..... and I have been thinking about the fun I had on Spring Breaks while in school and college..... my sister and I surely enjoyed our swimming pool during Spring Breaks.... we always thought we'd get THE tan to end all tans.... and go back to College bronzed and gorgeous..... tee hee.... I can remember how aggravated we were if it rained......ha ha!  Ahh.... memories!  

2 comments:

  1. Love the arrangements. So beautiful. Hate i missed seeing them in person. :) Spring break is definitely underway. But no real plans. Maybe fix up my flower bed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your arrangements are so pretty, Jenni, and the memory precious,thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete