Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Be still and Know..." Part 2

God is so very good, even though we don't deserve it, and never could on our own! I just had to let you all know that much of the situation that was upsetting me so badly when I posted "Be still and know..." has been totally fixed and taken care of . I am believing that the remaining part of the problem (for it is quite large and very complex) will be remedied as well. (Our God specializes in making the worst situations turn into good, so I have no doubt that He can do it.)

I am so relieved and happy. When I said, towards the end of the previous post: "God has never failed me yet, and He never will" - I was speaking those words in faith; and my Lord has proven the truthfulness of them to me, yet again.

Praise His Name!

A family in our church used to sing a song that says something like: "The Lord is good, His mercy endureth, forever and ever, to all generations... I know the Lord is good!"

Those words have definitely been echoing in my mind for the past few days... I guess they have become the "theme song" for this particular problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment